Terms of Service and Member Voluntary Release and Waiver of Liability Form
This Release and Waiver of Liability (the “release”) executed today (date of purchase/signup) by you the member (“Member”) releases Latin American Professional Alliance(LAPA), a corporation organized and existing under the laws of the State of California and each of its directors, officers, employees, and agents. The Member desires to hold LAPA harmless of any possible liability deriving as a result of any physical activity injury, or failure by any recommended entity and or process outlined by the organization.
Waiver and Release: I, the Member, release and forever discharge and hold harmless Nonprofit and its successors and assigns from any and all liability, claims, and demands of whatever kind of nature, either in law or in equity, which arise or may hereafter arise from the services I provide to LAPA. I understand and acknowledge that this Release discharges LAPAfrom any liability or claim that I may have against LAPAwith respect to bodily injury, personal injury, illness, death, or property damage that may result from the services I provide to LAPAor occurring while I am providing volunteer services. It further discharges LAPAfrom any Liability from any recommended entity and or process outlined by the organization.
- Insurance: Further I understand that LAPAdoes not assume any responsibility for or obligation to provide me with financial or other assistance, including but not limited to medical, health, or disability benefits or insurance. I expresslywaive any such claim for compensation or liability on the part of LAPA beyond what may be offered freely by LAPAin the event of injury or medical expenses incurred by me.
- Medical Treatment: I hereby Release and forever discharge LAPAfrom any claim whatsoever which arises or may hereafter arise on account of any first–aid treatment or other medical services rendered in connection with an emergency during my tenure as a volunteer with LAPA.
- Assumption of Risk: I understand that the services I provide to LAPAmay include activities that may be hazardous to me including, but not limited to traveling involving inherently dangerous activities. As a member, I hereby expressly assume risk of injury or harm from these activities and Release Nonprofit from all liabilitythat may arise from any professional recommendation or process outlined by LAPA.
- Photographic Release: I grant and convey to LAPAall right, title, and interests in any and all photographs, images, video, or audio recordings of me or my likeness or voice made by LAPAin connection with my providing member and or volunteer services to LAPA.
- Legal: As a member, I expressly agree that this Release is intended to be as broad and inclusive as permitted by the laws of the State of California and that this Release shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of California. I agree that in the event that any clause or provision of this Release is deemed invalid, the enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Release shall not be affected.
Members name and date of purchase and/or signup will be store on LAPAs database in this website or server.
By continuing to purchase or signup for pur products you accept this terms of service, release, and waivers pf liability.